We look forward to you coming out and joining us for our event, here are a few helpful tips that may improve your experience:
- This is an outdoor event, so while there is shade in some areas, it is still wise to wear sunscreen.
- Closed toed shoes and hats are a good idea.
- Some of the spots to sit are either grass or hay bales, so dress accordingly.
- Performers may interact with you, so it always helps to bring a desire to play along.
- Costumes are not required to enjoy a Renaissance faire. If you choose to come in costume, you may find the experience even more enjoyable and interactive!